On Tue, Jan 29, 2002 at 11:31:43AM +0100, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

> Matej> On Sun, Jan 20, 2002 at 01:09:44PM +0100, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes
> >>

> >> I'll try to do that on monday.
>
> Matej> Have you already done so? I would love to remove the package
> Matej> from the website (I need to put there something else and I am
> Matej> so close to the quota).
>
> Sorry Matej, I forgot about it. I did the slackware part, and now I
> come to a (small) problem with the rpm. It would be much better if the
> two rpms had different names like -1rh7.i386.rpm and -1rh61.i386.rpm.
> Can I just rename the files, or should they be rebuilt in some way if
> I want to change that?

No, you can just rename the RPMs.

> Actually, it would be great if Kayvan and you could also come up with
> a somewhat updated rpm.README reflecting the different existing rpms.

I would be happy to.

People who make alternate RPMs should Email me so I can make those changes
in the appropriate README files.

--
Kayvan A. Sylvan          | Proud husband of       | Father to my kids:
Sylvan Associates, Inc.   | Laura Isabella Sylvan  | Katherine Yelena (8/8/89)