Uups. Forgot the list... :-)

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Jan-Peter Koopmann
Gesendet: Freitag, 15. Februar 2002 10:21
An: 'Allan Rae'
Betreff: AW: Problems Compiling 1.2.0cvs

Hi,

> Is gmake being used or the BSD make?  It should work with either but
> try again with gmake.

You are my new personal hero. That was it. make does not work but gmake
does.

> Hmmm... As Martin suggested you need m4 also.  Again it shouldn't
> require the GNU m4 -- in fact it should try finding GNU m4 anyway
> during the configure stage.

Well as I pointed out it is installed... :-)

> What does `make` or `gmake` actually output?
>       ( cd sigc++ ; gmake >& make.log )

sed -e '/^#/d' -e 's/@''PACKAGE''@/lyx-1.2.0cvs/g' ref-del.sin >
t-ref-del.sed
mv t-ref-del.sed ref-del.sed
Making all in po
Making all in sigc++
make: don't know how to make slot.h. Stop
*** Error code 1

> What is M4 set to in the sigc++/Makefile?

M4 = gm4

Thanks a lot!

Regards,
  JP