On Thursday 21 February 2002 07:12, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hello,
>
> When I try to view a lyx file with "DocBook article" class, which also
> contains tex style files in the Layout->LaTeX Preamble, it gives me, while
> executing db2dvi,  the error,
>   "character "\" not allowed in declaration subset'.
>
> Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong here ?

  the bug is different and present in several other places. In the GUI there
are references to LaTeX when it should be linuxdoc or docbook depending on
the buffer (document) type used.

  So here the it should say Layout->docbook preamble, since that is the
correct name for it.

  Jean-Marc would it be too dificult to change the menu entries, depending on
the buffer type?

> The exported sgml file is the following:

  That is not a bug a but a feature, the bug as I told is elsewhere. ;-)

--
José Abílio