On Sun, Mar 17, 2002 at 08:37:49PM +0100, Asger K. Alstrup Nielsen wrote:

> of some kind, and how many insets cheat by using the current_view,

glad to say: none :)

The bad guys left are CutAndPaste, bufferlist, GraphicsCacheItem,
trans_mgr and bits of paragraph.

of course this doesn't mean we're anywhere near multiple views, but
it's a positive sign ...

Things like inset::draw /have/ to pass the bv in, because it doesn't
make sense to store it. But I do agree there are probably other things
where it does make sense to store them...

regards
john
--
I am a complete moron for forgetting about endianness. May I be
forever marked as such.