John> On Fri, Apr 05, 2002 at 04:22:36PM +0200, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes
John> wrote:
> [...]
John> M-p C-a with article style - look at minibuffer

John> "Layout RightAddress not known"
>>  But Article does not have a RightAddress layout, does it? Probably

John> No, it has a Right Address layout (at least it does for me :)

Doh. Can it be that the space in "Right Address" confuses LFUN_LAYOUT?

>> LFUN_LAYOUT should be disabled when its argument is a layout which
>> does not exist in the class (useful also for people who want to add
>> layouts to toolbar or manu). We could even have a on/off state.
>> Later.

John> This is separate but also a bug I guess

Indeed.