Herbert,

The following entry is parsed wrong in the citation dialog (as "Reichardt,
Rolf, {" and nothing more), This happens to all my entries where I use two
commas as opening quotation marks (I use this in pybliographer, because it's
the only way to insert german opening quotation marks without fiddling in
advanced editing mode). I guess biblio.C misinterprets the comma as an entry
separator.

Juergen.

@Article{Reichardt78,
  Author         = {Reichardt, Rolf},
  Title          = {,,{H}istoire des {M}entalit\'es{}``. {E}ine neue
                   {D}imension der {S}ozialgeschichte am {B}eispiel des
                   {A}ncien {R}\'egime},
  Journal        = {Internationales Archiv f\"ur Sozialgeschichte der
                   Literatur},
  Volume         = {3},
  Pages          = {130-166},
  Schlagwort     = {Mentalit\"at; Geschichte},
  year           = 1978,
}