On Monday 15 April 2002 4:06 pm, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

> Herbert> a diff which - gives wysiwyg natbib labels and standard
> Herbert> behaviour without natbib. - supports the "before" input
> Herbert> textfield in the gui - fixes another bug with familyName in
> Herbert> biblio.C
>
> Herbert, could you post a reduced patch now that Angus has applied the
> easy parts? I did not tried it but looks at the patch, and I like it
> much more than the previous one. I am willing to apply it if it works
> (or wait until 1.2.1 if lars says so).
>
> JMarc

Herbert, please don't bother. I am extremely ambivalent about the
(before)(after) stuff and so have stripped out the screen label stuff on it's
own. I have also got this thing working with numerical bibtex citation style.
Moreover, I cache the label as it's a lot of work to compute it.

I'll resubmit my re-workings of your patch if a little while (half hour or
so). This "touches" just insetcite.[Ch]. We can then verify that all works as
desired.

We can then either leave things as they are for 1.2 or add the before/after
stuff as a separate patch.

Regards,

Angus