On Sat, Apr 20, 2002 at 09:18:39AM +0900, R. Lahaye wrote:
> ---------------------------
> LaTeX Warning: Command \textordmasculine invalid in math mode on
> input line 72.
> ---------------------------
>
> This is related to the degree-symbol I use in my LyX document, for
> example "45?". In the LaTeX export, this appears as "45\ensuremath{?}"
> and latex chokes on that.

I don't know, but I'd use \textdegree instead of \textordmasculine anyway
(it shows up in LyX and is the "correct" symbol)

> Any idea what goes wrong in the export?

No. Maybe \textordmasculine is not defined fotr reftex,.

Andre'

--
Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security,
will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. (T. Jefferson)