Greetings, documentation fans!

With the imminent release of 1.2.0, the documentation surely needs one
more good update. I know John Levon has done a lot of work (thanks!), so
hopefully things aren't too obsolete. But I know there are still things to
do - my own section for AASTeX in Extended needs to be updated for the
new natbib support, for example. I'm guessing a lot of the GUI changes
still need to be documented, as well.

What else needs to be done? If I can put together a todo list with your
inputs, I may be able to attack this (or delegate!) so we're not in too
bad shape for the release.

Any volunteers to help me out?

Mike

--