On Thu, May 16, 2002 at 05:43:00PM +0200, Andre Poenitz wrote:

>     - context sensitive keybindings

Already this is likely to clash with GUII :(
How seriously I don't know.

>     - better .tex -> .lyx coversion

Luckily independent (you mean python-relyx yes ?)

>     - the "cursor stuff"

MASSIVE change ...

>     - unify "real" insets and mathed's insets

I suppose this is big too.

>     - David's preview stuff

Potentially high risk ...

>  mathed only
>     - fill in gaps in AMS support
>     - further work on math-extern
>     - reduce memory consumption

these are all OK :)

I suppose we just have to be careful not to step on other's toes, so
more discussion about patches etc. would be good.

For example, a while back you wanted to change lyxfont.h for some
reason, but that file is dead and completely different in GUII tree...
because you mentioned on the list I could point that out...

john

--
"It is very difficult to prophesy, especially when it pertains to the
 future."