On Wed, 10 Jul 2002, Herbert Voss wrote:

> can somebody confirm?
>
> in layout->document->bullets no xpm-image is loaded
> and LyX does peng when I click on the left math button.

Very interesting!

form_document.fd:
1.1          (jug      11-Aug-00): name: bmtable_bullet_panel
1.1          (jug      11-Aug-00): callback:
1.1          (jug      11-Aug-00): argument:
1.1          (jug      11-Aug-00):      file:
/nfs/sinco/source/lyx/lyx-devel/lib/images/psnfss2.xpm
1.1          (jug      11-Aug-00):      fullpath: 1

It seems that for some reason we no longer search in the library
path/s for the file if the absolute location doesn't exist.  Or some
similar deviation from 1.2.1cvs.

A simple fix is to only use the filename without a path in this file
but shouldn't we be searching in the library path for the filename
if the full path fails?  Or better yet, shouldn't we just extract the
filename and search in the library paths irrespective of the presence
of a supplied path?

Allan. (ARRae)