On Thursday 11 July 2002 4:17 pm, Herbert Voss wrote:
> John Levon wrote:
> > On Thu, Jul 11, 2002 at 08:36:40AM +0200, Herbert Voss wrote:
> >>attached a patch against cvs, should go into 1.2.1, too
> >
> > Applied. JMarc will have to look at it for 1.2.1
> >
> > One has to wonder if there isn't a better way to do this ...
>
> the best way is to pass latex-textheight to workarea-textheight!
> and same for width. but until nobody will implement this ...
>
> Herbert

Sure they will. The graphics code is now sufficiently flexible for the
Graphics Inset to do this itself. What do you think I've been doing these
last few weeks if it's not making the graphics code flexible?

You'll need to modify InsetGraphicsParams::as_grfxParams to take acount of
the work area width to pass to :

void InsetGraphics::Cache::update(string const & file_with_path)
{
        lyx::Assert(!file_with_path.empty());

        string const path = OnlyPath(file_with_path);
        loader.reset(file_with_path, parent_.params().as_grfxParams(path));
}

Angus