OK, I am very unable to sleep and I got bored so I thought I'd get
this working.

What fun ... tables really sucked then, didn't they ? I see it had a
feature we would really like though : a context menu on the table.

Some of it almost works with current xforms, which is funny.

Actually I prefer the colour scheme too

Other things I much prefer about lyx 0.10.7 :

root lyx-0.10.7 151 time make
real    1m5.076s
user    0m59.610s
sys     0m3.640s

root lyx-0.10.7 151 ls -l lyx
-rwxrwxr-x    1 root     root      2836926 Aug  9 04:37 lyx

root lyx-0.10.7 154 wc -l *.[Ch] | grep total
  51103 total

In fact, I think it's a much better starting point. Who is with me ?

More seriously, it's pretty amazing to see where Lars, JMarc et al have
managed to take it in 7 years ...

john

--
"It is unbecoming for young men to utter maxims."
        - Aristotle