On Friday 09 August 2002 5:50 pm, Herbert Voss wrote:
> Angus Leeming wrote:
> > It's not documented by being placed in the mail archive. It's not
> > documented unless someone at some future date can "deal" with the
> > difference between two versions of the LyX file format.
> >
> > Perhaps, since this one is yours, you'd add something to
> > development/FORMAT?
>
> there was no such file! and it's not documented, that someone
> created in the meantime such a file ...

touché!

However, it looks to me like you forgot lyxsize_type when you added the
compatibility stuff for 1.2.0 on 23 July

http://www.lyx.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/lyx-devel/src/insets/insetgraphicsParams.C.diff?r1=text&tr1=1.45&r2=text&tr2=1.46&diff_format=h

Do you agree?

I guess therefore that a similar piece of compatibility code is needed for
lyxsize_type and that both pieces should be documented in development/FORMAT
so that this code can be stripped out of insetgraphicsParams.C when José
comes to write lyxconvert_221.py

Angus