On Monday 06 January 2003 11:49 am, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
> I have been looking at the possibilities of having native versions of
> lyx/qt on mac os x and win32. What are the kind of arrangements that
> trolltech can make to provide us with a free license to provide
> binaries? Are these things supposed to `just work'? Has anybody tried
> to get an evaluation license just to see whether things work?
>
> Also, what should we add to our licenses to permit such things to be
> distributed? This last point in particular should be sorted out before
> 1.3.0, I think.
>
> JMarc

Don't I remember Matthias Ettrich saying something about this, way back when?
(In the course of that enormous thread a year or so ago that was initiated by
John's discovery that Matthias and Kalle Dalheimer were playing with a Qt
port of the GUI-I stuff.)

As I recall it, he said "contact me and I'll arrange for some licences"...

--
Angus