On Tue, Jan 07, 2003 at 08:23:10AM +0000, José  Matos wrote:
> Oh, you mean that I should catch the exception and then exit. But what is
> the difference?

The difference is that it does not look like a lyx2lyx ccrash.

> That is something easy to do.

Then please do it ;-)

>  What error message do you propose?

Something like "This .lyx file does not look like format 1.foo.bar"?

In any case I think if reLyX produced the beast, lyx2lyx should try to
handle it. Maybe there is a way not to bail out completely but to just
issue a warning?

Andre'

--
Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security,
will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. (T. Jefferson)