John Levon a écrit:
On Fri, Feb 14, 2003 at 03:58:52PM +0100, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

Because it thinks you use latin1 whereas you really use latin9.

So how do we fix it ? I'm stuck. If this  char isn't even in latin9
We could test against the current language's encoding. I can do that if
you want.

Note that font_norm_type is also used in text.C and
insetlatexaccent.C. You should maybe take a look at what happens
there.

Why isn't this set from the language, and how come the user can't set it
from the GUI ?
I would have thought it was you who decided it should not be set from
the GUI (prefs)...

I don't really follow what it does.
It gives the encoding of the font used on screen with xforms.