John Levon wrote:

> On Sun, Feb 16, 2003 at 03:37:19AM +0000, John Levon wrote:

> Here's Qt and the rest.

I have tested this version on 1.4 CVS with the old and obsolete
aspell/pspell-0.33. It works fine and better than the buggy old version
AFAICS.
Skipping foreign language words works fine.
Words get added to the personal dictionary upon closing the spell checking
dialog.

Thanks for changing "Accept" into "Ignore All", that is a lot clearer.

I am now recompiling lyx with the new gnu aspell 0.5 and lyx-1.3 branch.

--
Moritz Moeller-Herrmann [EMAIL PROTECTED] wiss. Mitarbeiter, IMGB
        La loi, dans un grand souci d'égalité, interdit aux riches comme aux