It appeared to have been merged badly. There were some extra dash and <<<
characters floating around. So essentially, it is the patch done
correctly. No change in functionality.

The changelog entry might be excessive...

Rod

 On Fri, 1 Aug 2003, Jean-Marc
Lasgouttes wrote:

> Rod> Hopefully generated the diff correctly. My last change wasn't
> Rod> correctly incorporated.
>
> Hmm, what was wrong? You seem to be adding the same entry twice, don't
> you?
>
> JMarc
>
> Rod> Patch below, generated with
>
> Rod> cvs diff -u, for the top directory.
>
> The patch is in the right form, anyway.
>
> JMarc

rod   | "Beneath the waves, the waves / That's where I will be /