On Sat, Aug 02, 2003 at 08:43:53PM +0200, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
> The following patch allows to compile several frontends in the same
> tree. If one configures lyx with --with-frontends='qt xforms', for
> example, the binaries lyx-qt and lyx-xforms are built, and lyx is
> a symbolic link to lyx-qt.
>
> As it is now this is mostly a feature for developper, and not really
> meant to install those different frontends (actually, only lyx gets
> installed).
>
> I do not know either what should be done for RPM files.

I think this is good but I don't think it should be done for RPM files.

A single "./configure --with-frontend=foo" should create the lyx.spec
file specific to the foo frontend. I don't think many people install
multiple frontends.

                        ---Kayvan
--
Kayvan A. Sylvan          | Proud husband of       | Father to my kids:
Sylvan Associates, Inc.   | Laura Isabella Sylvan  | Katherine Yelena (8/8/89)