On Tue, 2 Dec 2003, Angus Leeming wrote:

> Christian Ridderström wrote:
> >
> > I'm working (ok was working before the wiki-stuff sidetracked me) on
> > Herbert's listings (support for the listings package). This ought to
> > be ready (long) before 1.4 I believe. Basically I have a bug in the
> > 1.3.3-version that makes the inset not actually being inserted into
> > the document :-(, other than that I just have to port it.
>
> Do you want me to look at it? I understand this side of things quite
> well ;-)

Hmm.. maybe, I guess that depends on if there's a point in "back-porting"
it to 1.3-x.... if not, I might as well start porting it to 1.4.x.

> The downside (from your point of view) is that this interface code
> between frontend and core has been changed totally in 1.4.x.

Actually, the problem can't be that difficult since I had Herbert's patch
working in Xforms, and it is only since I started over by first adding
a patch I got form Juergen (for Qt) that nothing is inserted.

So... do you think it will/should be back-ported to 1.3.x?

/Christian

--
Christian Ridderström                           http://www.md.kth.se/~chr