Martin> See the attached. The idea is to make it possible to use
Martin> LatexParam more flexibly to add attributes to opening tags.
Martin> Work in progress.

Martin> OK to commit?

What does the # in latexparam mean?

Do you really need to use &quot;? I'd think that a simple \" would
work.

Martin> Also one thing I still want to do, is make the CharStyle
Martin> insets (I'm still thinking of them as Element insets :-)
Martin> enabled only if they are inside the right paragraph style,
Martin> like Jean-Marc did with ShortTitle. This will structure the
Martin> situation especially for editing the header.

How do you plan to do this? A list of layouts that accept a given
CharStyle?