Georg> Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:
>> How mature is tex2lyx? Is it anywhere close to replace reLyX?

Georg>  I found and fixed some bugs during this process (also the
Georg> environment nesting bug that was the only remaining one that
Georg> showed up when converting the userguide), and will feed them
Georg> back when I find some time and the rest of the graphics
Georg> conversion bugs are done.

Thanks for doing that. I was dragging my feet on this one, and it
seems that it paid off :)

Georg> tex2lyx hase some problems with tables, but I don't know if
Georg> reLyX is better there. The rest (at least my fixed version) is
Georg> in my experience already better than reLyX, so IMHO tex2lyx
Georg> could become the default converter.

One thing that needs to be done maybe is to implement roughly the same
set of command line options as reLyX.

Also, there is code in reLyX to skip preamble parts generated by LyX
(useful for round trip). These would be useful and easy to add.