On Thu, Sep 23, 2004 at 04:32:22PM +0200, Andreas Vox wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Who is currently working on these features? Is there a roadmap or a
> list of assigned tasks?

  Do you have a cvs version running on your machine?

  Probably the first task is document how to make it work. ;-)

  You need to add this to your preferences file:

\format "docbook-xml" "xml" "Docbook (xml)" "" "" ""

  The important aspect here is that we decide that the format is xml based
because the string xml appears here in the 3rd field.

  I can insert this also via Tools->Preferences->Format

  Is this clear?

  From here the objectif is to see what is not working and fix those bugs.
Please don't intimidated by the C++ code, some of it needs to be rewriten at
least to restore my sanity. :-)

  Again if you have any doubt just say so. I will welcome any attempt to put
this code in good shape. :-)

> Cheers
> Andreas

  Related to the above another part that needs some work is the
documentation, but this can be done gradually.

--
José Abílio Matos
LyX and docbook a perfect match. :-)