Georg Baum wrote:

> Am Mittwoch, 30. MÃrz 2005 19:51 schrieb John Levon:
>> On Wed, Mar 30, 2005 at 04:28:11PM +0200, Alfredo Braunstein wrote:
>>
>> > Lots of testing needed...
>>
>> Dragging the scrollbar on the Qt  frontend is very broken (I tried with
>> small document). It constantly resizes itself, jumps about. etc
>
> I see this, too (also qt).

The fact that it resizes itself is normal (altough the resizing should be
smooth). It shouldn't jump. I don't understand if both of you are seeing
the same behaviour as I do and find it ugly or if you are seeing something
different.

Could you describe some behaviour you find weird in a few steps? Thanks.

> I noticed also that there is almost always a brown area below the
> document, even if the document is larger than the screen.
>
> Resizing the main window does not work properly: The scrollbar height is
> not updated when I resize the window at the top border (see image)
> resizing at the bottom works.

Truly weird.

Thanks for the testing.

Alfredo