Georg Baum <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Alfredo Braunstein wrote:
> > Could you describe some behaviour you find weird in a few steps? Thanks.
>
> - Create a document with some paragraphs (~20, only text, one line each)
> - resize the main window to the smallest possible height
> - drag the scrollbar from top to bottom. It will not follow the cursor
> immediately, and if you don't drag it to the lowest possible position it
> will jump back to the top. It will also jump back if you drag it to the
> end, but will afterwards jump to the bottom.

I see similar behaviour without the patch. If I drag the scrollbar down it will
jump back up again. Maybe not all the way, but still annoying (tested with
UserGuide).

I have Qt 3.3.3 on Mac and preview on (haven't seen this mentioned in earlier
posts, but it might be useful to consider this setting when comparing results).

Re small documents:

I made a CV recently which consisted of just a table and a picture on top.
Although it was larger than the screen size I didn't get any scrollbar at all!
(still without  the patch) That's clearly unacceptable.

Cheers
/Andreas