On 27.03.05, Uwe Stöhr wrote:

> 1.  The last months I teached LyX to some colleagues and they all
> complained that there is no button in the toolbar for "view/update dvi".
> Therefore I designed a new toolbar with new buttons. It looks like in
> the attached file toolbar.png. I added two buttons for dvi

It would be nice, if we had a lyx-function "view-or-update"
(with arguments dvi, ps, or pdf) that just updates if there is an open
viewer for the current buffers document.

This could save us one keybinding and enable the "view/update dvi" button
missed by the test users.

Is such a function feasible? (Please invent a better name for it.)

Guenter

--
G.Milde web.de