On Thu, Mar 31, 2005 at 02:32:23PM +0100, Angus Leeming wrote:
> Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
> > PS: actually I had some problems with your .fig file:
> >   1/ I had to add \usepackage{color} in the preamble. Is this
> >   expected?
>
> It's pretty common, although it is possible to create XFig figures that
> don't require color.
>
> --
> Angus

I see that you can give _one_ requirement to an external template. Could
that be generalized so we could demand color in addition to graphicx?
(Or would Requirement "graphicx,color" do the trick?)

BTW I have also the problem that I cannot have black special text.
Colour must be 'default' (or a real colour) or LaTeX barfs. Do others
see this?

- Martin