Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
         Jul 16    Jul 23    Jul 30  Aug 06
JMarc      5         5         5       5
Jose'      5         5         0       0
Lars       5         5         5       5
Michael    5         0         0       0
Andre'     5         5         5       5
Alfredo    0         0         0       2
Asger      0         0         3       5
Georg      0         5         5       5
Stephan    4         0         0       0
Martin     3         4         5       0

Sum 32 29 28 27 Participants 7 6 6 6

Sob, sob, I'll probably not be able to participate this year, unless someone starts to like Jul 30 and Aug 06 more, hint, hint.

For starters, let's change my 3 to 5 on Jul 30. We got the tickets back from Turkey for the 28th, so I would be able to come to Paris afterwards.

Regards,
Asger