Angus> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>>  Dear Angus,
>>
>> I tried to edit/view a document which was located at
>>
>> "c:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\michael\Eigene Dateien"
>>
>> but I failed for several reasons:
>>
>> 1. BibTeX, Version 0.99c (MiKTeX 2.4) cannot handle spaces
>>
>> White space in argument---line 66 of file doc.aux :
>> \bibdata{"C:/Dokumente : und Einstellungen/michael/Eigene
>> Dateien/doc"} I'm skipping whatever remains of this command

Angus> Well then. Looks pretty conclusive to me. Not much we can do
Angus> about that if the underlying software can't cope.

Is it really needed to use quotes for a \bibliography call? This is
not really a case of underlying \input, after all. It may be that
latex_path is not necessary in this case.