On Mon, 6 Jun 2005, Angus Leeming wrote:

> Christian, can I get you to move the binary
> http://www.lyx.org/~leeming/lyx_setup_136.exe to the wiki upload
> area. I guess it should be moved to
> http://wiki.lyx.org/uploads/Windows/LyX136pre/lyx_setup_136.exe ?
> It's too big (6MB) for me to do this myself, I believe.

Done (and I've changed the link, but I couldn't erase the file in your
directory of course).

> Feel free to offer suggestions on how to improve the page, or just
> edit it yourself :) If you think that this thing is ready to fly,
> then I'll make an announcement on the lyx-users list.

I made some minor changes to the text, primarily adding an 'executive
summary' (maybe you know a better phrase?). The idea was that the
impatient reader doesn't have to go through all the text to find the link
to the executable.

cheers
/Christian