Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:

> |  typedef std::map<string, int> Transform;
>
> Hmm Why do we store int in the map again?

I don't know, this is not my code. I thought about changing it but decided
that now is not the right time. After all I only wanted to fix the broken
MathColorInset :-)
I neither know why we have two structs for the same information, one with
char * and one with string.

> This lib would be nice for stuff like this:
> http://www.boost.org/libs/multi_index/doc/index.html

I did not use that before, but it looks nice. Of course I can change the
whole thing if you tell me to do so, but I still think that we should first
get out 1.4.0.
I probably should add a FIXME comment if this is going in as is.

Georg