Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
Angus> The attached patch ensures that the LyX binary dir is the first
Angus> element in the PATH on non-POSIX builds. The change will mean
Angus> that fixes like Enrico Forestieri's, described here:
Angus> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=lyx-devel&m=111851430815315&w=2
Angus> are much easier to apply. (His python.bat stuff.)

The patches are OK in general, but I am not sure how it helps Enrico.

JMarc

He can create his python.bat in the LyX/bin dir and it will be found before his broken python.exe symlink. At the moment I suspect that he has to add this directory to the front of the path_prefix string.

Angus