Uwe Stöhr wrote:
I wrote:

But we need also the entries

\viewer pdf2 "acrobat"
\viewer pdf3 "acrobat"

Simple fix attached, please apply.

I've a better solution. The entries should only be made if pdflatex and dvipdfm does really exists. The attached patch works for me.

This is overkill and anyway you should be hacking the .m4 file. If the converters to pdf2, pdf3 don't exist then it doesn't matter how the viewer is defined. It just won't be used.

Angus, two questions about the configure file:

- What script language is it?

sh. But it is generated from configure.m4:
$ m4 configure.m4 > configure

- Where can I find it in the CVS reposotory? I find only the file
  configure.mt4 nut this one is different from the one shipped with
  LyxWin pre 136.

You need to look at BRANCH_1_3_X again...
Angus

thanks and regards Uwe