Hi JMarc,

I have an update for the g-brief2.layout and its example file.

It fixes the environment labels as they are currently protruding over the left border of the screen. I also introduced a "standard" environment to ease the writing and I rearranged the environments in a more logical order.

I send this update a year ago but you didn't apply it until the author of the layout, Felix Kurth agrees to the change. I asked him and he gave me his permission. (He's a friend of mine currently hosting some webspace for me.) I forgot the update in the meantime till now, when a friend of mine complained about the current layout.

I also updated the corresponding example file to use all features af the g-brief2 class and to get rid of the ERT.

Attached the diffs and the new layout and example file. If you want, apply them for LyX 1.3.x and/or LyX 1.4.x.

thanks and regards Uwe