On Jul 20, 2005, at 4:27 PM, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

Bennett Helm wrote:
Jean-Marc, can you put this new version on the ftp server?

Done. I have done some renaming for consistency, and the file is now
named LyX-1.3.6-2Mac.dmg

Thanks. Wiki is updated....

Also, I believe the attached preferences file belongs in lyx-1_3_x/development/MacOSX/LyX.app/Contents/Resources/LyX.

Thanks. Note that I had already fixed the serverpipe stuff in cvs.
Had you used this skeleton, this particular problem would not have
surfaced :)

Yeah, well, I never was too good with bones. ;P

Would it be a good idea to decide that, when the \server_pipe value is
set to a relative path, then it should be understood as relative to
user_dir?

I'm not sure of the issues here: why would I be likely to put the lyxpipe anywhere other than the default location?

Bennett