Hi list,
I've got an issue with the Hollywood document class (or possibly LyX's
interpretation of it). I'm not entirely sure whether or not that comes
under the jurisdiction of the LyX Bugzilla, so I thought I'd post up the
problem and you can tell me where I need to go if this is, indeed, the
wrong place.

Every single line within a Hollywood-class document is listed within the
Navigation menu, meaning it fills the screen if you hover over it too
long.

Steps to reproduce:
1) Open attached testcase.
2) Click on Navigation menu.

Result:
Screen filled with each line of the document.

Expected result:
Either an empty Navigation menu, or one broken down by Scene headers.

Build:
1.4.0cvs (2nd Oct)

I hope this is the right place for this.

Cheers,
Daniel