On Thu, Oct 20, 2005 at 12:20:30AM +0100, Angus Leeming wrote:
> Luis Rivera wrote:
> >> \cygwin_path_fix_needed true
>
> > Tried it, and now the error message is
> > 22 [main] lyx 440 fork_parent: child 1276 died waiting for longjmp before
> > initialization.
> > Could not fork: No such file or directory

Thanks to Luis, I updated my Cygwin to the latest (gcc-3.4, qt-3 from
the default Cygwin install) and recompiled. Now I have both a lyx-qt
and lyx-xforms working with the latest stuff.

It works fine for me (running 1.4.0 CVS versions); it does crash and
hang occasionally, but I am confident that it will improve with time.

                        ---Kayvan
--
Kayvan A. Sylvan          | Proud husband of       | Father to my kids:
Sylvan Associates, Inc.   | Laura Isabella Sylvan  | Katherine Yelena (8/8/89)