Hi,

I am trying the complete version on a fresh windows XP, problems:

1. When lyx is running configure.sh, miktex is started to install some
additional packages, when I set a miktex mirror site to install it, I
got message like 'latex fail (double something I cannot remember)'.

2. When installing aspell, I am told that aspell is installed but I
need a language file. But the aspell-xx.exe from the website  seems to
be full installer. I may be wrong here.

3. After everything is installed, I am told that "Lyx wasn't
able to find any package description", and lyx failed.

Cheers,
Bo