Georg Baum writes:

> Martin Geisler wrote:
>
>> So please don't dismiss this as a WONTFIX bug... lots of people
>> wont have a Linux-savy boyfriend to help them out with these things
>> :-)
>
> Again: The problem is with bibtex, not with LyX.

I'm sorry, I didn't make that clear -- I know that this discussion
might belong better to a MikTex mailinglist but I just wanted to share
my experience of using LyX with BibTeX under Windows.

--
Martin Geisler                                     GnuPG Key: 0x7E45DD38

PHP Exif Library      |  PHP Weather             |  PHP Shell
http://pel.sf.net/    |  http://phpweather.net/  |  http://mgeisler.net/
Read/write Exif data  |  Show current weather    |  A shell in a browser