[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Importing the wiki is a *lot* of work (the markup isn't the same, and most
likely the features aren't the same either).
If there are less than 50 wiki pages, it should be doable even manually. It would take a few days but definitely a limited amount of time.

I am wondering whether we really should adopt the pages as they are. If we moved to Trac, we should also redesign the pages. For instance, the Windows section of the WikiWiki needs some cleanup. And the WikiWiki/Website merge will require even more structural changes.

Regards,
Michael