On Sun, Feb 12, 2006 at 12:08:16AM +0000, Angus Leeming wrote:
> Enrico is trying to push the code where it isn't meant to go ;-)
>
> He's essentially using the Cygwin build environment to build a native
> Window executable (ie, --without-x) because Lars' insistence that we use
> the latest and greatest versions of the autotools means that the
> MinGW/MSYS platform won't build. (The latest available, working, version
> of automake on MinGW/MSYS is 1.8.)
>
> Enrico is finding "directory separator" issues because he's essentially
> mixing native Windows code (Qt) with Posix code (our os_cygwin.C).
>
> Hmmm, is that a fair summary? Yes, I think so.

Ah. I see. No, I have nothing useful, then.

Enrico is exploring territory that I have not traversed.

My Cygwin builds run under Cygwin/X11. It would be cool to get LyX on Cygwin
working natively with Qt, but I don't know what the issues are.

                        ---Kayvan
--
Kayvan A. Sylvan          | Proud husband of       | Father to my kids:
Sylvan Associates, Inc.   | Laura Isabella Sylvan  | Katherine Yelena (8/8/89)