Lars Gullik Bjønnes a écrit :
Abdelrazak Younes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

| Abdelrazak Younes a écrit :
| > I'll put it in later today if there's no objection in the mean time.
| | Done.
| Weird that my patches do not generate heated discussions anymore... I
| am wondering if they are just not interesting... or maybe they are
| just perfect? Just kidding :-)

And it was weekend...

My spare time is usually on week-end... But note that I posted two versions before the week-end. In the future, if something needs to halt waiting for a deeper review, please say so. As you already commented (minimally) the first patch I thought my changes was OK with you, wasn't they?

Abdel.