On Thu, Apr 27, 2006 at 04:01:04PM +0100, Jose' Matos wrote:
> On Thursday 27 April 2006 15:54, Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:
> > This fix the problem for me. Is this an aceptable fix?
> > Or should we do the fix through sys.path instead?
>
>   It is an acceptable fix, no doubt. :-)

It worked for me.

My daily builds are now back in operation! Thanks!

This fix, along with ensuring that gcc is not using precompiled
headers, seems to work just fine.

--
Kayvan A. Sylvan          | Proud husband of       | Father to my kids:
Sylvan Associates, Inc.   | Laura Isabella Sylvan, | Katherine Yelena (8/8/89)