On Fri, Jan 14, 2005 at 10:09:29AM +0100, Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:
> John Weiss <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> We (or I) do not want us to require a
> lot of ERT to make the printed doc look nice, if ERT is needed then we
> are missing features.

That was certainly the case when I last touched the docs, Lars.

There's one feature that we *do* need added: formatting environments
like \begin{fussy}...\end{fussy} or
\begin{flushleft}...\end{flushleft} that span paragraph environment
(or exist for only a few lines inside of one).  There are times when
you need to remove justification or hyphenation for only a few lines.

(And, yes, I'm being glib, not thorough, again.)

--
John Weiss