Ignacio García schrieb:

Done for es_ExtendedInsets 1.4.3-6. Also some small fixes in my translation. I've updated the link here:
http://wiki.lyx.org/LyX/DocumentationDevelopment

Thanks! I uploaded it to LyX's SVN. The ExtendedInsets manual was renamed in the meantime to "Embedded Objects".

Some fixes and questions about original version ExtendedInsets 1.4.3-6

Section 1. Graphics Dialog "This is an example image in PDF format..."
but the image is eps.

Section 9.2.2 Caption Width, in second table caption there is two
",15\,cm", should be ",5\,cm"
(actually section 2.6.2.2)

> Section 12.2 Booktabs, Special commands. There is three "moremidrules"
> instead of "morecmidrules" (It's OK in the table).
(actually section 2.9)

> The command in the preamble \pagenumbering{roman} don't work for me;
> the numbers are arabic in Contents.

All issues are now fixed:
http://www.lyx.org/trac/browser/lyx-devel/branches/BRANCH_1_4_X/lib/doc/es_EmbeddedObjects.lyx

I've mixed up with LOT: (sorry if they are silly things)
    a) the pdf-output shows 2.1 and then 2.3

This aren't silly things, every annotation is welcome.

The number of Table 2.2 is not numbered because it's the first Longtable without a caption. I added a note to section 2.6.2 to explain this and fixed this for the document.

    b) the pdf-links 2.3 to 2.8 goes to first page

This is a LaTeX problem, see the note at the end of section 2.6.2

    c) the tables 2.3 to 2.8 arn't in LyX-LOT

Because captions in Longtables are currently not supported by LyX.

---

Could you please translate the new note at the beginning of the document and the notes in section 2.6.1 and 2.6.2?

Btw. I also updated the version for LyX 1.5:
http://www.lyx.org/trac/browser/lyx-devel/trunk/lib/doc/es_EmbeddedObjects.lyx

thanks again and regards
Uwe