On Thu, 14 Aug 2008, anu saxena wrote:

I have been working with Lyx and I want to thank everybody who has contributed to it . Is it possible to have PSTricks incorporated in the preamble I have not yet made use of the application' including tex code '. I am still in the process of exploring tex .

Hi Anu,

I can't answer your question, but I can tell you that you're likely to get a much better question if you ask on the 'LyX Users' list'. This list is for development of LyX documentation.

Best regards,
Christian

PS. I think it's quite likely that you can include PSTricks through the preamble, ask on the users' list.

--
Christian Ridderström, +46-8-768 39 44            http://www.md.kth.se/~chr