On Wed, 22 Oct 2008, Mike Ressler wrote:

I can assure you that LyX has been used to write hundreds of dissertations, theses, and scholarly papers

Interesting question... how many such documents have been written using LyX?

I've written something like 10-20 documents (not counting presentations created with LyX). If ten documents is a typical number, and LyX has hundreds of users, we'd be talking about thousands of documents prepared with LyX.

Actually... I wonder how many users are subscribed just to the users' list?

Interesting,
/Christian

--
Christian Ridderström, +46-8-768 39 44            http://www.md.kth.se/~chr