On Tue, 7 Apr 2009, Guenter Milde wrote:

On 2009-04-06, Uwe Stöhr wrote:
Guenter Milde schrieb:

when trying to implement custom modules, I had to realize that the German
version of the Customization manual for 1.6.2 is still missing some of
the newer keywords and options.

Please also send
an email to Hartmut Haase, who is the current maintainer of the German
Customization manual. Either he will fix it, or you check out SVN's
1.6.x branch and send me a fixed version (please CC emails with
attachments larger than 50 kB to po-upda...@lists.lyx.org).

* How can I search Help>About>Contributors or where is the source file
 for this (so I can find Hartmuts email address)?

I think that's generated from this file:
        http://www.lyx.org/trac/browser/lyx-devel/trunk/lib/CREDITS

however, Hartmut's email address isn't in there. If you just want his address, I can send it to you off list. (I assume Hartmut didn't want his address left out in public)

* Are there instructions on getting a Git repo of lyx (so I can locally
  track the changes to the documentation files)?

I believe this might be on the wiki, a search gave me this page:

        http://wiki.lyx.org/Devel/Git

/Christian

--
Christian Ridderström                           Mobile: +46-70 687 39 44