Attached are 32 suggestions for the Customization manual, based on the manual
from 2.0.2. In addition to these suggestions, I have two comments below:

In 3.3 Converters, regarding "Note that resultdir and usetempdir make no sense
together. The latter will be ignored if the former is given."
-- usetempdir is not mentioned anywhere in the document or in lyx. The last
talk of use_tempdir I could find was few years ago. It seems the option was
removed.

The PDF title is currently "LyX Configuration Manual". Should this match the
title of the manual, "Customizing LyX"?

Thanks,

Scott